What to expect: Vegetables
Increases crop yield.
Increases the rate of germination.
Yokosan increases plant resistance against mildew.
Provides an earlier ripening by up to 10 days.
Ensures better crop quality.
What to expect: Fruits
• Shortens time to harvest by 5-14 days.
• Increases the content of sugar up to 1%.
• Increases the possible storage period of the picked fruits by 1 -3 days.
What to expect: Vines
• Shortens time to harvest by 10 – 15 days.
• Increases the sugar content in the grapes up to 2%.
• Decreases the nitrate content of the ripe grapes by up to 50%. Increases the possible storage period of the grapes by 1 -3 days.
What to expect: Roses
• Increases the shoot and leaf growth of the rose.
• Shortens the time to full blossoming by 3 – 5 days.
• Increases the dry content (weight) of the blossom.